Image Map

Monday, July 26, 2010

Feng Shui Your Life


Feng Shui: A Chinese art in which you balance or position objects based on the patterns of yin and yang, in order to have the flow of chi and positive and negative effects.
Many people feng shui their apartment or work place in order to create a balanced environment. Ideally it allows for the release of negative energy and the embrace of positive energy.
I think that instead of using feng shui in our homes and offices, we should feng shui our lives! The root of many people's problems come from an unbalanced life, not misplaced furniture. People usually put too much into one place or another, whether it be work, school, a relationship, etc. If we are a little top heavy in one area, that means we are neglecting other areas and causing stress, strain, or unhappiness. Therefore, we need some feng shui action!!!
This make take some time, so be patient. Also, everyone is different. So, find what is unbalanced and try to focus your energy on the areas you have been neglecting. For me, I think I am in just a clutter filled mess. Sometimes I realize that I need to remove some things from my life in order to focus on balancing the important things. Often times I get caught up in minor details, emotions, and stress. This of course tosses everything else off balance. If I focus on work, home, service, and genuine relationships, my life might be a little less claustrophobic.
So, my challenge to myself and you, feng shui your life!! Figure out what phase you are in and work towards a more balanced lifestyle...and then enjoy the happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment