Wow... It has been a while since I've blogged. Oops, I guess that just shows how chaotic things have been around here. That is why our White Lake trip was so necessary!
My dad booked a house at White Lake for some of the Wiggins side of the family. White Lake holds a special place to that side of the family. My dad went there as a little kid when my grandparents would have family vacations. Pretty fun, so Blake and I took full advantage of this weekend!!
Some of my cousin's kids came along too and it was super fun to watch Blake keep up with the "big kids". He really followed in their footsteps and I was proud of my little man!! :) He also got pretty excited about the water which was a HUGE accomplishment for him. Blake usually isn't very fond of large bodies of water, but once he saw the big kids do it, he was all in!
We were very sad to leave this little vacation and we are counting down the days until summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment