I knew this summer was going to be a challenge. Blake is two and he is on the go all the time, so I knew that I would need to be extra creative in keeping him busy. I explored a few options and found a "Busy Bodies" class at our local gymnastics place. The title alone sounded perfect for Blake! This class was designed for energetic 2-3 year olds. It is also a Mommy & Me class, so I attend with him and help keep up with what he is doing.
This week was our first time, but we will be going ever Wednesday for the rest of the summer. They pulled out all the stops for these little ones! There was a bouncy house, trampoline, and even a HUGE rope swing. Blake tried it all and loved every minute of it. I was surprised he tried the rope swing, because he had to be harnessed in and that is very new to him. He didn't want to get off of it...I think he almost fell asleep on it too. HAHA!








No comments:
Post a Comment