Image Map

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Grandparent Fun

This weekend is Ryan's National Guard weekend. I always hate these weekends. It sounds cheesy, but I hate being without my husband!! I want him with me every day and every night. Yes, I can obviously survive, but it just doesn't feel right. :( Thankfully we live near my family and they always know how to cheer us up when Ryan is away. Today the grandparents took over and put lots of smiles on our faces!!!

Granny had the morning shift! She took us to Hillridge Farms to have some fun.

 
There was a huge corn kernel play pit.

 
A GIANT slide..


 
 
 And of course a train!

 
GDaddy had the afternoon shift... He took us to the pool! Blake still isn't a huge fan of large bodies of water yet. Large body of water = anything that isn't our bath tube. He did get an A for effort though. He got in but had to cling to my side the whole time. Overall, the poolside snacks were the afternoon favorite. :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment