Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Happy TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY to us!! :)

I can't believe we have been married for two years... wait, maybe I can?!?! A lot has happened in two years!! The two year mark was a big deal for is. The last year has been somewhat full of challenges. I think that having the first child is difficult for couples because they are both trying to conquer something totally new...together. In addition, we decided to toss in 6 months of long distances and job changes. So many changes!!!

You know, the day we got married a tornado passed by our wedding (less than 5 miles away) and our marriage has been a whirlwind of excitement ever since! People also told us that rain on your wedding day meant good luck. If that is the case, we recieved enough good luck to last a life time!!!

Every marriage has its ups and downs, and Ryan and I are no exception. The important thing is that we have always worked it out together. When we have our down days, we push through it and there is always that up day shortly after. It's crazy to look back and see how things always work out! In the past year we have seen several friends/family have those down days conquer their relationships - some resulting in divorce. My heart breaks for them all and it makes me hold on to my marriage tighter. I know that we are no marriage experts at the 2 year mark, but I do know that we have worked to make time together and that has made all the difference!

The day of our wedding....
Pre Tornado
 
 
Post Tornado
 
(Check out that hail!)
 
And...my two year Flowers!!
 
 
 
We also do a traditional anniversary picture, but we were apart on our anniversary because of Ryan's training. We plan on doing the photo this weekend. Stay tuned....  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment