Image Map

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Wrap-Up

I feel really guilty as 2012 is coming to a close. I am so excited about the start of 2013 and I am not taking the time to properly say goodbye to 2012. Sigh...

2012 has been a crazy year for our family - probably the most intense.

The Highs:
  • Blake being born - he has serious been the best blessing in our lives.
  • Moving back to NC (even if it is a process)

The Lows:
  • Our family being apart for 6 months. This has seriously been the most challenging thing.


"There are some years in our lives that we would not want to live again. But even these years will pass away, and the lessons learned will be a future blessing"

1 comment:

  1. A high for me would be ya'll moving home too. Looking forward to The Larsens all being together in NC.

    I have to say, another high for me is Blake and you staying with us during the transition. It's been wonderful. I wouldn't give anything for the bonding time I've had with Blake. It's also been nice having you home. It seem like forever since you've lived at home and it's been really a gift to me.

    ReplyDelete