Sunday, November 25, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving!! Our little family has so much to be grateful for! This weekend we were grateful for the simple fact that we were able to be together. Ryan only has about a month and a half left in Louisiana and we are STILL counting down the days. Luckily he was able to fly to NC to spend Thanksgiving with us.
Just like last time, we packed as much as we possibly could into 3 days. Haha. We will share some more of our fun over the next couple of posts. But for right now, we are just grateful.
Ryan has the tradition of playing football on Thanksgiving. Talk about pressure...I went out and purchased a football just for the occasion. I even ran possible plays in mind just in case I had to participate in this tradition. Thank goodness that some guys here in the WF Ward also have the same tradition. Ryan meet up with them on Thanksgiving morning and played a full on game with the other guys. Whew... the tradition continues!!! He had a great time!
We also had the traditional Thanksgiving meals with my family. It is always great to see family members that we don't normally get to see. And of course we ate a ton. Blake also got to eat some Thanksgiving treats. He loved the sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Yum! I am pretty sure that the grandparents slipped him some more goodies too... :)
I know we live in a very crazy world. There can be lots of awful things that we see, but there can also be a lot of good. And we have so much good to be thankful for! Counting our blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this pic. Blake in his big boy sweater and jeans:)
ReplyDelete