Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Play Day

I am a big believer in the motto that "A family that plays together, stays together!" So that's what we do!





 
 
We also went and explored the Kid's Marble Museum in Raleigh. Don't be confused... this is not your typical museum. Instead this is like a GIANT play place for kids of all ages. The best part was they had a baby section that was away from the rambunctious older kids. We got to take off our shoes and play on the mats with Blake. He loved exploring the mirrors, fish, toys, and tumbling mats. So much fun! I have a feeling we will visit this place many times in the future.
 





 
By the way, Blake's T-shirt said "My mom is cooler than your mom." We thought it was pretty appropriate to wear it to the playground and kids museum. Haha!!


1 comment:

  1. My heart just smiles when I see Blake so happy being with mommy and daddy:)

    ReplyDelete