Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tarzan and Jane :)

This past weekend, Ryan and I got to go zip lining!!! Just call us Tarzan and Jane! Haha! It was seriously one of the most fun things we have done. We had to drive about 1 1/2 hours (Fayetteville, NC) to get to the place, but it was well worth it! This course has been ranked in the top 10 zip line courses! Normally there are 8 people and 2 tour guides in a group. However, we were the only ones who signed up for the 3:30 time, so we got a private tour!!!! So cool!!! Our tour guides were also possible the funniest people I have ever met. They really made the adventure fun. When I booked the trip for us, I had no idea how interesting it would be. See for yourself!

 
The Gorgeous Views...
 
 
 
 
The Silly Pictures...
 
 
 
 
Getting Down To Business...
 
 
 
And The Cute Stuff...It was a date day! :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment