These past few weeks have been hard on the Larsen family. You know the saying, "When it rains, it pours?" Well, that has been the theme for our past few weeks. Being separated has always been hard, and we are both facing our little challenges in our individual realities. Luckily, our little family does great at being strong for each other.
So, I thought I could share some comic relief to get away from some of the stress that we have from jobs and such. I forgot how it came up, but my family was discussing most embarrassing moments. They asked me what mine was and I just laughed. Easy! And of course it is a story about Ryan and I.
When Ryan and I FIRST met, we went to the pool. Of course we were trying to be flirty - splashing and all that cute puppy love stuff. ;) Well, Ryan decided that he was going to dunk me under the water. Isn't that like every guys goal to do to a girl in the pool?! Haha. He succeed and I went under. I came up out of the water laughing and splashing and being a good sport about it all. Ryan laughed too, until he got this somewhat funny look on his face. I was thinking that he was about to say something super romantic and kiss me...awww. But, no. Instead he said, "Um, you have some snot coming out of your nose." Yep, super attractive! Massive wet snot hanging from my nose on the first day together. Could this get any worse?!!? Luckily he wasn't too turned off and my charming personality must have recovered it because I got him in the end. ;)
Laughter heals all ills. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed in day to day things or hate being away from Ryan, I think about our funny moments and all is well again.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive"
No comments:
Post a Comment