Ryan and I have been lucky enough to have family visit us a few times in Louisiana. This time it was my Dads turn! The first time he came to Louisiana was when he helped me drive down in June. Ryan and I didn't really have anything settled with the house then, so it was nice to have my Daddy back to see it all fixed!
Since Leesville isn't the best tourist attraction, we ended up just relaxing and spending time together. We did a little shopping and of course he brought some cute little outfits for Baby Blake - totally Carolina Tarheels themed! Also, I didn't have to work this week because of Thanksgiving, so I got to spend some extra one on one time with him! What can I say? I am still a Daddy's little girl!
I think he really enjoyed being able to see me pregnant (and not just on skype). He also got to feel Baby Blake move, which he said was a cool thing for him. His visit was so nice and it made me even more excited to go home to NC for Christmas!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment