Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wide Load - 25 weeks

For the past 25 weeks all I have thought about has been the baby's growth. Every week Ryan and I have read the new update for what is developing with our little baby. I guess I forgot that my body was changing too. I think its official to say that I have upgraded from a little baby bump to a total baby belly! I am in my 6th month of pregnancy and I am now starting to get into the maternity clothes. I have gained a total of about 15 pounds and I am on track for the set amount of weight gain the doctor has for me. Baby Blake continues to make himself known as his kicks and punches become stronger and stronger. He even woke Ryan up the other night with a nice little kick! :) Although we are healthy and happy, the large amounts of growth these days take some getting used to for all of us!

Ps- We purchased the nursery furniture last week. We will start putting it all together soon!


2 comments: