I am disappointed to say that Louisiana doesn't have a lot of Fall scenery. I am used to seeing the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains in NC having their array of colorful Fall leaves. Ryan is used to seeing the beautiful Fall season on the side of the gigantic mountains in Utah. We are talking reds, yellows, oranges - all so bright!
Yeah, well....apparently in Louisiana leaves just go straight from green to brown. LAME! It hurts my eyes everyday as I drive to work seeing the bland color. It's not even a pretty brown...if there is such a thing. I guess in this case we will just have to look at all of our cute Fall decorations and pretend that it is reality.
Please embrace those Fall colors if you live in a place where it is shown...that would be much appreciated by those of us being held captive in the brown Fall. Thanks! :)
thats ok the trees turn colors here but one day its 30 degrees.. the next is a scorching 80... its like it cant make up its mind, so annoying lol
ReplyDelete