Image Map

Friday, August 6, 2010

My "S" List

Everyone should have an "S" list. This is a list of things that you hate (or dislike strongly). The top 3 things on my "S" list are:

1) Getting woken up for stupid reasons. I absolutely hate waking up in general, but I get seriously mad when I am woken up for a dumb reason. So, don't wake me up unless its an emergency or you are my boyfriend calling from across the world. Thanks!
2) Drama. I HATE drama. I don't like contention. I don't care about it. I don't want to be involved in it. People close to me know that I don't put up with it and I don't stick around long when there is drama.
3) Gossip. Nothing good ever comes from gossip. I feel like quoting Gone With the Wind and saying, "Frankly me dear, I don't give a damn." I only care about my life and the life of those close to me. So, don't bring your gossip my way.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog. :) and I fully agree with numero uno... the only thing I will answer is a weird 7 digit number, I love those.

    ReplyDelete