Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Motorcycle Men

I was looking back at our blog and I didn't see any pictures of a certain something that both of my boys LOVE.... the motorcycle!!! How did I miss this post?!!? Maybe I did write it and I just overlooked it. Hmm... either way, I will post it because I just think it's cute!

Ryan loves motorcycles. He has grown up around them and it's his dream to own one. I finally agree with it after we discussed the money. Not how much the bike would cost but how much we would SAVE instead!!! For one week of driving the truck to work, it costs us $80 in gas. Now with the motorcycle it takes $18 in gas! YES!!! Some people save money with coupons...we just drive motorcycles. LOL!

The best part is that Blake loves the motorcycle. He likes to sit on it with Ryan. He thinks he is big stuff. Typical boy. :) It will be plenty of years before he can actually ride, but in the meantime he can enjoy sitting.

Look at my handsome boys...


No comments:

Post a Comment