Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Class of '13

Normally Graduation doesn't really apply to us, but this year was special... I got to go to two graduations!!

The first graduation was for Taylor! I can't believe that my little sister has graduated!! So crazy. She will now be working this summer and then going to ECU in the Fall. Right now her current plan is to enter into the Nursing Program. I couldn't be more proud of her. She has always had the best attitude. She has always put family first. She is just amazing...and beautiful!! So proud of her!


 
 
The VERY next night I had another graduation. Since I am a teacher, I have to go to the graduation. I always think its so sweet to see my previous students walk. There is some type of school spirit that comes with graduation that I can't explain. It just makes me so proud of my job. This year was a special year for my school. First of all, I graduated from this school. Second of all this will be the last year that it is called Wake Forest-Rolesville. A new high school will open next year and they will split the name. Next year there will be a Rolesville High and I will still be teaching at Wake Forest High. The students really made an effort to make this graduation special!
 
 

I wouldn't have made it through this school year without these ladies. My English I PLT!! I call them my unofficial mentors! We also had lunch every day together. I don't know what I would have done without that hour of laughter with them.

 
 
It's now Summer Vacation for me!!! Although I will miss my job, I can't wait to spend the Summer with my family! We have lots of fun things planned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment