Image Map

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Day Of Play



Blake is finally active enough to enjoy his playmat that our friends Bryan and Michelle got him. He LOVES it! His favorite thing to do is to look at himself in the mirror. He gives it the Looking-Good-Dude look. Haha. He will even try to talk to his reflection every now and then. There is an elephant that is his second favorite thing because it makes a crazy noise.

I took a video after he was all talkative. Silly me was taking pictures and texting my mom about him talking. Finally she told me to film it. Duh!!! Come on new mommy! Savor these moments! :)

And now as I write this, Blake is passed out from all the fun. Have I mentioned how much we love him?!? :)



1 comment:

  1. This is the next bes thing to being there with ya'll!!! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete