Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010


Hello 2010!!! I think everyone is happy to say,"buh-bye" to 2009 and "hello" to 2010! I was listening to the radio and they mentioned a theory about even and odd years. Basically a person is either in favor (meaning they have good luck) of even years or odd years. It is one or the other!

I started to think about 1) is this true? and 2) which do I favor? I quickly came to realize that it is true and I am totally a fan of even years. I can make a whole list of good things that have happened to me on even years and bad things that have happened to me on odd years (don't worry, I won't list them all for you!) So, now knowing this theory, I am super excited for 2010 and I have faith that it is going to bring some pretty awesome things!!! Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment